Poster Presentation Guidelines :
Posters will be presented as flash presentations in the form of two slides [Download Poster Template (PPT)
]. The slides must have the paper title/ address/ presenting author on the top. This should be followed by the OBJECTIVE/ WORK PLAN/ RESULTS & DISCUSSION/ REFERENCES.
Authors will get 3 minutes for presentation followed by 2 minutes for discussion on the posters.
The e-poster session is proposed to highlight the activities in various areas of polymer science. Best poster awards will be presented to students participating in the poster session. A committee comprising of eminent scientists will make its decision on the best posters presented in the conference. The innovation contest will be among the young scientists up to the age of 40 Y for the innovation/ patent that has changed the life of the human being. An Oral Contest is being planned for students in the conference. A committee would screen the submitted abstracts and would invite a few selected abstracts for presentation in the conference. Two microsymposia, each in the field of Chitosan and Herbal therapeutics are being planned in the conference. The Oral awards for these sessions will be presented to the best presentations.
Authors will get 8 minutes for presentation followed by 2 minutes for discussion. [Download Oral Presentation Template (PPT)
]. Maximum no. of Slides should not be more than 12.
Do’s and Dont’s for Virtual Conference
- The joining link sent to you is unique to you, please do not share with anyone else. Also join from the same registered Email ID, if you are using zoom app.
- The unique link will open at one device only.
- If you are a presenter, you are requested to join through laptop\desktop only. You will not be able to present if logged in through a mobile.
- You are requested to please keep your microphone and video off when not speaking. Once your turn comes for presentation as per session, please switch on your microphone and video for presentation.
- During breakout sessions, you will get an option to choose your breakout rooms on your screen in the meeting controls. Upon Clicking the breakout room icon you will see join link. Please click on join to enter the breakout session as desired.
- You are kindly requested to please adhere to the timelines during your presentation.
- During your presentation schedule, Click Share Screen in the meeting controls. Select the PowerPoint window then click Share then it will be visible to all.
- We have also created conference virtual background, which you may use as a background. The same can be downloaded here. If you want to know the procedure how to change the background click here
- If you have any questions during the program, please write the same in chat box addressing to the host.